Balcony decoration ideas - Spa bathroom decorating.
Balcony Decoration Ideas
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- something used to beautify
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- a platform projecting from the wall of a building and surrounded by a balustrade or railing or parapet
- A platform enclosed by a wall or balustrade on the outside of a building, with access from an upper-floor window or door
- (balconied) having balconies or a balcony; "the balconied houses of New Orleans"
- The upstairs seats in a theater, concert hall, or auditorium
- an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
The Unwritten Life
Scene XI - Cruise
As another day began, we woke up and had breakfast at the balcony while watching the beautiful ocean view. Sebastian and I had shared a beautiful night together and we were full of energy. We didn’t get much plans for the day, expect going for the cruise we bought tickets yesterday. At 1 pm we went to the harbor again and we decided to enjoy the cruise. The ship was huge and there were lots of people. We went on the deck and waved at the people at the harbor when the ship left for the sea. The sun was shining and we spent a few hours enjoying the fresh air and warmness on the deck.
The lunch was served at the sundeck at 3 pm where we had a reservation. The restaurant had a European style decoration. Everything was light but still cozy. The staff was looking happy and busy. Apparently they were enjoying their job. While we were having lunch I felt like somebody was staring us. I tried to look around and see anybody that looked familiar. I told Sebastian about my hunch and he said that he would be keeping his eyes open and be ready if he sees something alarming. However, the rest of the dinner went normally and the food was delicious.
The ship was cruising to the open sea and finally we had a chance to relax a little. This was just what we needed after all the drama we have had in the past week. On the other deck there was an area where you could enjoy the music and dance so we went there. A band was playing tango and Sebastian asked me to dance. We danced closely and I felt his presence. There was chemistry between us and he touched me lightly before he kissed me deeply. It was obvious that his strong feelings towards me had awakened and I felt the same about him. He led me to the table and stared me like he was reading my mind. I smiled at him and drank some cocktail he had brought to me.
After an hour he said that he misses my touch and that he wanted to feel it again. I had nothing against the idea. We left the bar and somehow ended to a quiet area that wasn’t too crowded. His hands started to explore my body tenderly and I couldn’t resist even if I knew that someone could see us. We were like animals in heat. I was drowning to his touches and the view that I saw from the window. I felt like dancing on the water when he became one with me. Suddenly we heard a noise near and a young couple entered to the room we were at. Luckily we both were mostly dressed so they didn’t really see anything - at least we hope so. We had to stop and started to laugh.
We went back to the sundeck and then I felt it again. I knew that someone was really following us. Sebastian noticed it this time, too, and so we went near the crowd to be safe. Then I saw it; it was the same man who was asking about the package at the bar few nights back. I got really scared and whispered to the Sebastian who I had seen. He reacted to my words immediately and started to walk to the direction where the man was standing. The man was obviously surprised by his reaction and walked away. I went to the middle of the deck and Sebastian went after him. I knew that this time he wouldn’t let that man hurt me and he had to find out more about the man and what he was really wanting from me.
Sebastian found the man from the side of the deck at the spot where anyone else wasn’t nearby. He was feeling how the blood ran in his veins and he wanted to figure out everything. He was even ready to fight, if necessary. The man asked Sebastian to sit down with him. Sebastian did so and asked who the man was and he wanted from us. The man, Vincent, said that he was just on the same cruise by chance and he didn’t want any harm. Sebastian knew that the man was lying so he asked again. The man looked at him with dark eyes and said that Sebastian shouldn’t stick his nose into something he didn’t know anything about. Sebastian wasn’t satisfied with this answer so he asked for the third time, this time louder. Vincent looked a bit startled and said that he was looking for a package that someone had stolen in the past.
It was a small brown package and it should have never gone lost. It had too valuable information about someone and it was important that it didn’t go to the hands of the wrong people. Sebastian looked surprised and could hardly talk. Somehow he managed to ask if the package have anything to do with Rafael. Vincent turned more alarmed and looked like he was going to kill Sebastian. Obviously Sebastian knew more than he should have known. “What do you know about the package?” Vincent asked. Sebastian said that he only knew that it seemed to be important and that it got something to do with his grandfather, Rafael, but that’s all. Sebastian asked what this all got to do with Faye and why the man was hurting her at the bar previously? Vincent said that because he believed that Faye knew more about it and maybe she had stolen it or knew the person who did so. Sebastian felt speechless. That Faye and Rafael wou
ethnographical notes from Serbia
I was not right writing the sketch with a view from Kalemegdan to Zemun before the rain is the last Serbia one :) I forgot to scan one more spread.
These two pages are showing some parts of Serbian life that were interesting to me. Some facts are unknown to me and I'm translating it as it is, by pictures. I would be very glad to hear smth about it from Serbs and people who know what was that.
1. An arc with pink bows, combined with organza stripes and ribbons is a one of many seen in Serbian province. Arrangements like this are also common on balconies and doors. I have an idea that it's a part of an orthodox wedding ritual (but of course not sure).
2. A Sajkaca hat worn by men, mostly reputable and old. It's a permanent part of Serbian military uniform and shows pride and seriousness. I've seen it worn in the villages and small towns, sold as a souvenir in Belgrade also.
3. Flower garlands are very frequent all over the country. They are on the doors of private houses, churches and even on a sinagoga wall! I think it could also be a part of a wedding tradition as well as a national orthodox holiday decoration (but as usual cant' be sure). Maybe it's a sign of a memory and warm attitude...
4. Ladies in black were (and still are) a question to me... Are they all widows? If so there are too many, different ages, all in black (even wearing black tights under the hot sun), black parcel, black shoes, black scarf, black head scarf, black squirt, black blouse. They rarely wear trousers, more squirts and dresses, again black. If they all are widows, then they must be wearing it for years (if not for the rest of life...) even young ladies! Please, help me to understand why is it so too.
5. A4 papers with a portrait of not long ago rested in peace, attached to the tree by scotch tape. As I understood all citizens of small Serbian cities and villages put those notifications is someone is gone. It makes a strange feeling of knowing that man/woman in person.
6. First thing you would probably notice in a Serbian city is a bakery. And there are hundreds of people, carrying a paper bags with pastry... Everywhere! Children, older men, ladies in a business suit, delivery boys... They all do eat bread 24 hours a day! And what a bread, oh! It's far more impressive, than in Paris (sorry, dear Paris). I think bakery shops are even more often met in Belgrade, than in a French capital. You could always find a nice warm bun in 1-2 minutes walk from any spot :)
decor grates wall register
metal garden decor
candle decorations ideas
sports bar decorating ideas
spring wedding decor
picket fence wall decor
tag : balcony decoration ideas by design event decorating tropical theme decorations