Sports decoration - Decorating with bamboo poles.
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- something used to beautify
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- (sport) frolic: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment
- Entertainment; fun
- (sport) an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- A source of amusement or entertainment
- (sport) wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
Two gate decorations, City Park Stadium, N.O., La.
WPA-era decorations on a stadium gate. These two were taken from separate photos of separate gates (which should be pretty obvious if you look at the backgrounds) and merged into this diptych.
Top decoration P1010427
Historic Berkeley sports stadium (about to be torn down and newer larger stadium built) Designed by famous architect, Julia Morgan
medieval party decoration
decorating mediterranean style
cool wall decorating ideas
bistro kitchen decor
great rooms decor
garden iron decor
tag : sports decoration decorations for living rooms decorating bars room dining