GARDEN STYLE DECORATING. FRUGAL DECORATING BLOGS
Garden Style Decorating
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables
- Ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- A large public hall
- the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A manner of doing something
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A way of using language
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
Lavender Garden Vintage Style Wire Wrapped Crystal Point Cut Prism Elongated Faceted Glass Teardrop Necklace
I fell in love with this lavender Crystal Point Cut Prism Elongated Faceted Glass Teardrop! I wrapped it in beautiful antiqued brass wire, added an antiqued bronze chain suspended by a brass filigree heart, lined with vintage lavender pearls and cream colored swarovski pearls, and an aluminum lavender flower. An antiqued key charm dangles from the chain. I decorated the top of the crystal with pearls and a sparkling swarovski bicone and added a brass fan charm with a vintage style lucite flower dangling from the end of it. I mounted this on a 17" antiqued brass twisted rope chain and tied it all together with an antiqued bronze swirly toggle clasp.
When I look at this necklace I can see back in time and there is a woman dressed in a beautiful vintage outfit wearing this necklace and strolling through a Lavender Garden!
Kate's Fairy Garden Party - Decorated Oreos
Party Styled by Kim at The TomKat Studio
Decorated Oreos by Sweeties by Kim
Photo courtesy of Vicki Lynn Photography
boy nursery decorating
thanksgiving decorations for kids to make
hockey room decor
country furniture and decor
outside house decor
decorating over a fireplace
cupcake room decorations
tag : garden style decorating surfboard decorations lodge bedroom decor patio